Yet another change of plans

From Diving in Dahab

I'm staying an extra day in Dahab. I ate with the professional dive instructors from my dive shop last night and I was invited to a party tonight: a local restaurant has just recruited a former student of Jamie Oliver and this is his opening show. Why not stay? I miss a day in Cairo, and almost certainly loose any opportunity to easily take a day-trip to Alexandria. An excursion I'll have to look forward to for the next trip.

From Diving in Dahab
I made two more dives yesterday, this time armed with an underwater camera borrowed from the dive shop. I've posted some of the results to the online picture gallery:
From Diving in Dahab

But I've probably finished my diving for a little while. My ears and sinus's were taking a beating, so better to let it go for a bit. So now I'm just taking walks along the shore. Life's pretty tough.

From Diving in Dahab

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Hume, I just found your blog. You sure are enjoying your time away from Oz. I will be keeping an eye on your interesting blog regularly. Take care, Maryam + Sat (Brisbane)

Popular posts from this blog

Paragliding Rainbow Beach

Charles has arrived

Another excellent weekend at Cowley