Paragliding

Saturday was a great day but the wind was just too temperamental for us learners.

We met up at 8:00am at Muller WindSports in Cochran, just North of Calgary, for final briefing, and to practice the basics.

I had a chance to inflate the kite and practice basic control manoeuvring and was all set to fly. Unfortunately only a half of the group had a chance to actually leave the ground for their two minute ride 100 metres down and 1.5 Km along. The remainder were to fly the following day. Unfortunately I had plans for that night that didn't involve an early morning rise.

Ironically, it rained on Sunday so my truancy didn't matter. Sigh, I'll have to try the flying part when I get back to Australia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paragliding Rainbow Beach

Charles has arrived

Paragliding Beechmont